We now offer Prenatal Paternity Testing!
state of the art Non-Invasive Prenatal Paternity (NIPP) Testing.
If you’ve just discovered that you are expecting, our NIPP test can test for paternity as early as 8 weeks*. No need to stress over uncertainties while pregnant, our advanced testing methods can give you accurate answers to set your mind at ease. Unlike previous methods, such as amniocentesis or CVS, our non-invasive methods have no risk to the baby or to you.
Advantages of our testing include:
Results sent directly to you in as little as 3 business days
Testing as early as 8 weeks
All testing done in an AABB approved laboratory
The only validated and published prenatal test available
Check out our NIPP Testing page for more info or to order your test.
For any questions you may have send us an email at Info@ValidityGenetics.com, contact us through our Contact Page, have a chat with a representative via Messenger on our Facebook Page, or leave a comment below.
Frequently Asked Prenatal Questions
+ One of the People to be tested lives in a different city or state, can I have a test sent to them?
- No. At this time we only offer NIPP testing at our main Laboratory location in El Paso, TX.
+ I am not sure what paternity test is for me, how can you help me decide?
- Of course! Our team of DNA professionals are here to listen to your needs and help you decide on what is best for you. We have multiple ways for you to get a hold of us. Send us an email from our Contact Us page, chat with a specialist on our Facebook Page via Messenger, or give us a call!
+ How much does a Non-Invasive Prenatal paternity test cost?
- This is the most asked question by our clients. We currently offer two versions of NIPP test: Informational and Legal.
An informational NIPP test starts at $1700.
A legal NIPP starts at $1900.
+ Can a Prental Paternity Test Harm me or my baby?
- No. Unlike older more invasive methods, such as amniocentesis/CVS, there is absolutely no risk to either the unborn baby or to the mother when using a Non-Invasive Prenatal Paternity test.
+ Can This test tell the gender/sex of the baby?
- Yes! This test can tell you the gender of your baby as early as 7-8 weeks. Simply choose the option at checkout.
+ What happens if the test is inconclusive?
- This is most often caused by not enough fetal DNA in the blood stream. Sometimes this is caused by testing too early or the mothers BMI is too high.
If there is not enough fetal DNA and results cannot be generated, we will schedule another test, at no extra cost, after two to three weeks.
+ HOW FAST CAN I GET MY RESULTS?
- Validity Genetics has a quick industry leading turnaround time of only seven (7) business days for all of our non invasive prenatal paternity (NIPP) DNA tests. In a hurry? We also have three (3) business day rush testing options available.
+ HOW ACCURATE ARE THE TESTS?
- All of our paternity testing is done to the highest standards set by the AABB. In fact all of our tests are performed in a fully CAP, A2LA, AABB accredited and ISO 17025/9001 certified laboratory. All of our paternity and family DNA testing services follow strict and validated procedures for processing samples to guarantee the highest degree of accuracy. Our testing process looks for 23 genetic markers ensuring you receive 99.99% accurate test results.
* While fetal DNA is present in maternal blood as early as 8 weeks, we recommend testing at 10 weeks to mitigate the risk of retesting.